Rioter Comments
: new lobby feature holding me hostage SOS
Wow breaking the client to try and gain followers smh
: Champions who can get perfect rune combinations are superior champions than those who do not.
Meh imo shit champions remain shit. Just need to find the right combination for champions. I agree some champs benefit too much from the new runes.
: Idea of Reducing Negative Behavior
You gain lp if you have higher grading even if you lose the game? That's fucking retarded.
: I love this sound and want it to stay. You can turn it off by adjusting your Sfx settings which shouldnt be a problem to you because the normal sfx are loud as hell
> [{quoted}](name=Gatrax,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=eGoE02fL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-28T13:32:09.466+0000) > > I love this sound and want it to stay. You can turn it off by adjusting your Sfx settings which shouldnt be a problem to you because the normal sfx are loud as hell Did you read the thread? I said > [{quoted}](name=2 1,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=eGoE02fL,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-27T08:04:49.086+0000) > > There's no way to remove it from the settings page other than completely removing all sound.
Rioter Comments
: Could you describe these bugs? It is hard for them to fix bugs if they aren't reported.
my negative win rate
: BRING BACK RANK Q PLEASEASE!!!@@!@@!1111!
RIOT IK U CHECK BORDS AND SAW TRhIS POST!!@!@!111!
: What other skins are disabled (Not included specific events)
PAX Jax, OG Pax Sivir, Pax TF, OG Champ Riven, Victorious Elise, Victorious Janna, Victorious Jarvan IV, Victorious Morgana, Victorious Sivir, UFO Corki, Silver Kayle, Rusty Blitzcrank, Phantom Karthus, King Rammus, Judgement Kayle, Human Ryze.
: Yea it does, they change the icon received per rank every season, therefore different tiers will need to be tested. I think it will be enabled soon.
: No, it doesn't. Like it or not, Amy Sery is right. Riot won't enable Ranked unless the queue needs testing, no matter how much you want it.
YES IT DOES STOP SUCKING RIOTS PEENER
: DAB ON EM DAB ON EM DAB ON EM DAB ON EM DA BE NOGNL AENMD IDSA BM YO NC IETMY DEANBG LOANN DE MI S DMAYB COINT YE M E ND/GALBA NODN IESM M Y CIT/Y EN GLAND IS M/Y CIT Y EN GLAND/ IS M Y CIT Y EN/GLAND IS M Y CIT/Y EN GLAND IS M/Y CIT Y EN GLAND/ IS M Y CIT Y / /
: i miss u :((
: Unless ranked needs testing: no.
Rioter Comments
BALANCE TEAM IS ALL SILVER PLAYERS CANT HELP IT!!!1!11!!!@@!
: Soz rito but i hahd to post foor URF <3
What the fuck are you even saying?
: Downloading Slowly
Probably because the servers are in Cali and you're far away or you just have shit internet. Mine updated in like 2 mins max.
: Galio in Urf
Riven spam shield and high mobility Zed multiple shadows to swap from and deal a ton of damage AP ezreal kiting with E Fizz E every ability and dealing a ton of damage Ekko spam shield, ult, and movespeed Fiora W always up, life steals everything Nasus spam Q heals Karma CC, shield and poke AP JAX E cancels autos, one shots, cc and spam jumps Shen constant cc, gobal ult, tanky while dealing damage and invulnerable to autos. Morg spam Q and protected with black shield Poppy Constant cc tank Lulu spam polymorf, slow, shield and ult And so much more cancer that is around. Galio is the least of issues I've seen and so far those listed above are still in game.
: Please stop using swear words {{champion:76}}
Im sorry sir {{champion:32}}
Rioter Comments
: lmfao riot replies to these little things but everyone else getting disconnected and cant log back in and getting que bans because of the bug yet they aint even acting like theyre paying attention to the issue...
They know lol, they're working on it.
: rito fix I can't run my signature {{summoner:11}} {{champion:53}} combo '_>'
did u try turning it on and off again??
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: But weaker in the jungle, compared to pre rework. Less health gain, less attack speed, means lower clear speed.
probably can be fixed through runes/mast changes
Rioter Comments
: Unable to login
well i just got in
: Rek Sai has been nerfed even further
Seems good imo, strong at dueling.
: PBE UNABLE LOGİN!
stop reposting https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/a3tAXAPR-unable-to-login
: Fix the login
You posted the original thread, stop cross-posting.
The top thread is about the same thing, stop re-posting.
: Unable to login
Legacy client would at least put you in a queue and let you know how long it would take.
Rioter Comments
: When are we getting a MIA sign?
"sign has now been a ping to question" its been used like that since day 1
: Masteries dont work
Masteries still don't work
Rioter Comments
: PBE Randomly disconnecting for several hours
He's saying he wants to be able to mute annoying champion sounds in game like Alistar's obnoxious bell.
: Too many runes to buy them all!
This is a old known bug, you're supposed to ask riot to reset your runes I believe.
: [GAMEPLAY] No Continue Option Post-Game
Can confirm, still get LP though.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I have the same issue with this, it do not bother me because it's a minor bug, but should be fixed
its annoying for some people like me who want to show afk so i dont get people sending me game invites or stuff
Rioter Comments
: Using Rift Herald crashes the game.
seems like it was patched? i just did on nunu and still playing
: Using Rift Herald crashes the game.
not only herald, every game crashes
: Maokai's Root
saw that too, gives enemies plenty of time to react and prepare
Show more

2 1

Level 31 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion