Rioter Comments
: [Project Vayne] - Issue With HUD Effect When Casting Final Hour
I guess they'd have to change it quite a bit in order for it to not look stretched. Though that shouldn't really pose a problem. But, well, in my opinion they should just remove it to be honest. No more bugs to fix and I honestly find it rather distracting ^^.
Vayne ult is in basically no way like Master Yi's. The only similarities are a movement speed buff (which only empowers the passive in Vayne's case), and the fact that it gets it's duration prolonged on kills, though unlike {{champion:11}} ult, {{champion:67}} can't make her ult duration exceed the starting time, and only gets a four-second extension per kill, which makes that part alot weaker than it is for Yi. Also, since she only gets a four-second extension, the most she can do is extend her ultimate duration by ca. 1.5x the original duration, whereas {{champion:11}} can multiply his original ult duration by 6, ending up with a total 42 second of ult duration compared to a maximum of 32 for {{champion:67}} (if you need 20 seconds for the teamfight, as otherwise the extra duration would just go to waste). Therefore I think your comparison between Yi ult and Vayne ult is rather stupid. Also, starting your baseless rant about a champion with the word "broken" is rather useless too, as it is not really a valid argument for anything.
: Project Vayne - Make the HUD alteration during her ult a(n) (switchable) option
I completely agree. Having the option to disable this would be the best way to go, it's really distracting in my opinion, too.
Rioter Comments

190PingAnd0Skill

Level 54 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion