: Not necessarily, but you can still be banned for being toxic in whatever language. The majority of PBE players speak understand English though, so please use that if possible.
I just like korean more but i dont understand the shit :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 10/18 PBE STATUS & FAQ
Pbe is much about testing new stuff if there is bugs. But its not only new skins or champs there is bugs on
: Still Having Issues With The Daily RP And BE Yesterday I Only Recieved The RP And Today I Haven´t Recieved RP And The BE.. Thanks And Keep Doing This Nice Job I´m Very Thankful With Your Job. This Are My Only Problems On THe PBE
Dude PLEASE READ UP! Its giving around 12pm west coast time
: STORE BACK ONLINE, THERE ARE CHANGES TO RP and BLUE ESSENCE
Okay i need to know this.. Is this a permenent solution with the daily Rp :) Just intrested xD
Riot i havent got my daily Rp but i got Blue Essence wtf? xd
: hiiiiii they said ill get 3000rp and 5 blue essence but i just get 5 blue essence and 0 rp
Yesterday i used my Rp And Be? Now i got 5 be again but not rp
Please Give more Be And Rp :) I know you did it to fix it :) but its not much when we want to test the new skins and we need to buy the champs and skins
: When I go into the skin section under the store it only has 7 skins. Will that change soon?{{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: ~~AAAAAAND The game is unplayable because the queue screen is greyed out. YIKES we're on that right now. I'll get back to your questions shortly.~~ Ok the queues are back lol, SORRY GUYS WHOOPS. ----------------- ~~We're in the process of reenabling all skins. ~~ OKAY Skins are back!!! Here we go! ----------------- ~~Loot is broken. :\ ~~ ~~We're working on that right now.~~ ~~You'll be able to use your boxes soon.~~ ~~Loot has been fixed.~~ Loot is offline again.
what i cant buy skins because i dont own the champs
: STORE IS OFFLINE CURRENTLY
yes they said after 30 min :)
: ----UPDATE---- 1:30PM LOS ANGELES TIME --------- Hey everyone, we think we have a good short-term solution to get Store up for you today. I'll have an update for you within 2.5 hours, right around the time that PBE will come up from maintenance. Thanks so much for your patience.
i just logged in to my pbe acc but couldnt play or shop but there was arurf xD
: If I may ask it, I'm from eu, here it's 10pm, there will be another maintenance that will take another 2 hours, or it'll be this one when It finishes?{{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Want an answer to the same! Because then i can just go to bed
Nice Work Riot! I will wait 2 Hours and if after that 2 hours more! You are doing a wonderfull job! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Good morning all, I will be taking over for Banfhammer today. I aspire to keep up with their level of communications. As soon as I know something, I will update this thread.
Hi Skiteacher2 The Crew is doing all it can :) Just wanted to ask if you know whats wrong :)
: tonight NA time? im from denmark so it is like 16:00 xD
Er jeg også... Tror det er i Vores tid I aften :)
: ******PLEASE READ THIS******** There is no timeline about when the store will be online again. It will be offline at least over the weekend. I am aiming for Monday, but we will have to check on health at that time. I'm very sorry about this.
Guys! In Chicago Its Early in the Morning! Give them time to fix it :) I will prop be back tonight :)
: That is not a problem sir. a lot of us are glad to be a part of pbe community it is not all about opening the chests till the end of time. We want to gelp to improve
i got pbe Yesterday and i allready found a lot of bugs :D Its fun to play on pbe!
Rioter Comments

182 Cm 14 Y

Level 41 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion