Rioter Comments
: Can we please drop VO lines with Profanity in them if the Profanity Filter is On?
I understand where you are coming from. However, you have to remember that the majority of LOLs audience are mature and I feel like the content that RIot makes are designed for this audience. So I suggest that you turn down the Voice volume in the Sound settings or just keep your sisters out of your room. Just my opinion.
: the new god fist skin - its brand, but lee sin.
You know that there's something wrong with an ability when you don't even know you actually landed the ability. Like what happened to me several times. The ability is really hard to see if you are using low graphics.
: At the rate the client is patching, which is 1MB per 2minutes, its gonna take days. I don't think the PBE is worth such a long wait.
God dangit. I accidentally restarted my router plugging in an Ethernet cable and the download restarted. It took 7 hours just to download 15 percent and now I have to do this all over again. WHYYYYYYY. Also, now the thing is downloading at 40 KBps from the 800 KBps before the restart. {{champion:114}} <-- My face rn
: Why is PBE patching so slow?
At the rate the client is patching, which is 1MB per 2minutes, its gonna take days. I don't think the PBE is worth such a long wait.
: Useful information for new PBE players
Hello, I was recently granted access to the PBE client. I made an account and installed the client then started downloading and found that it's 5.0 GB but the client is only downloading it at 310 KBps. I know that I have good internet speed so this should be downloading faster. Is this supposed to happen or is there something wrong with my internet speed?

1000Ninjas

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion