: The boards have rules, if you can't follow them, that's your problem. Instead of having 1 post listing all the issues, you have a 1000 posts talking about it, which in turn throws down the first posts about that issue. >?? who actually cares about reposting bugs Riot does, they made rules for a reason, not just because they felt like it. So what if that post is 13 days old ? If you had replied to it and upvoted it, along with everyone that had the same bug, it would be at the top of the boards, making it easier for Riot to identify the bugs. The fact that you didn't made the boards more clogged up, and harder for Riot. All of my posts, and I say all of them, follow the rules of the boards. Every time I encounter a bug, I use the search option before posting it, unlike you. So grow up, learn to read, and follow the rules you are told to follow. If you have a complaint about them, go ask Riot about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Belial Lucifer,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=kwtnot4N,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-26T04:13:11.796+0000) > > The boards have rules, if you can't follow them, that's your problem. > So grow up, learn to read, and follow the rules you are told to follow Well, you made two seperate posts about the same bug, can't even avoid reposting your own post. Nice rule following. Plus the second half of that post includes an outline that you should copy and paste then just edit it a bit when you report bugs to make it easier on Riot, but unfortunately none of your posts have that. good one dude >All of my posts, and I say all of them, follow the rules of the boards LUL grow up learn to read btw, imagine coming onto this post and essentially calling me a dumb child for doing the same thing you've done before
: >#1. Please check the forums to see if the bug has already been reported [RiotGrayswandir](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/PBE/RiotGrayswandir) [The champions masterys does not increase](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/EIqh92u2-the-champions-masterys-does-not-increase)
> [{quoted}](name=Belial Lucifer,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=kwtnot4N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-25T18:10:46.861+0000) 1. Please check the forums to see if the bug has already been reported ?? who actually cares about reposting bugs, not as if im shutting any actual content off the boards. The post you linked is 13 days old lmfao. It's not like the posts you've made follow the same "rules" said in that same post this rioter made, you're legit just hard trolling posts for no reason. comment on my post when you follow the same "rules" lmfao
Rioter Comments
: PBE ranked really doesn't work in my opinion, because you have people with varying pings & it's just really unfair. I'm from OCE so I have a constant 220 ms, I play on EUWE sometimes but I would never ever consider playing Ranked there. I can only really play support & maybe jungle on this server because of how the lag ruins my precision & reaction-time, Which is vital in Ranked, Especially when you have people tryharding.
> [{quoted}](name=colossalJinx,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=iXv9MPKX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-01-24T05:16:27.680+0000) > > PBE ranked really doesn't work in my opinion, because you have people with varying pings & it's just really unfair. There are a lot of players who don't have high ping and others who aren't worried about playing with higher ping anyway. If both queues are available you won't be forced into playing ranked if you feel that your ping is going to put you at that much of a disadvantage, so it's really not relevant at all.
: Is it actually impossible for ranked to coexist with normal draft?
support, pbe ranked is the only thing that brings joy to my life
: Hey thank you for the post. Jhin has been disabled on PBE. I am looking into it!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Ranger XIV,realm=PBE,application-id=A4D2003433C8FCD715185A7264A9CC6FDFAD7FEF,discussion-id=6gz4jPeI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-12T23:19:56.528+0000)I am looking into it! I've made a post about it but I'd like to say here that attack speed scalings in general are bugged, not Jhin specifically. Graves reloads and attacks much quicker and Yasuo's Q CD is drastically reduced even with minimal attack speed.
Rioter Comments
: Oh and according to riot, PBE accs are bound to live accs too, so getting banned in one is a ban on both {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
> [{quoted}](name=ChocolateiroPBE,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=EkM4BnBI,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-07T15:31:32.324+0000) > > Oh and according to riot, PBE accs are bound to live accs too, so getting banned in one is a ban on both {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Not true, I have a banned PBE account and a live account that works just fine
: Blue Essence Problem
That is how it works, you don't get BE from Riot, only RP
: ---We've heard what you've been saying. We're in talks about what we can do here. See SapMagic's post above.---
> [{quoted}](name=Riot banfhammer,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=BFEV3P8Z,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-10-25T17:11:43.570+0000) There are always options like leaving both queues on, but that splits up the community, makes queues longer There is nothing wrong with having queue times, the population of the PBE is pretty huge right now with open sign-ups and the queues are already insanely short. Even today on a random weekday morning/afternoon I'm finding blindpick matches in literally seconds, having draft open would most likely not hurt anyone playing blind pick too much, but it would increase the quality of games for anyone who actually wants to play draft. Obviously not every PBE player voices their opinion on this forum, but from this post a clear majority of people at least want draft to be an option and they are willing to wait a couple of minutes longer if it means that they get a decent game. It's not like before when signups were closed and there wasn't really any new content, we have tons of new skins and the preseason Rune/Mastery update and everyone is here to try it out. >Double testing that we need Double testing is only useful for skins, which is the only thing blind pick is actually useful for testing since you can get a mirror matchup. You can't test real balance changes in strictly blind pick queue and expect everything to work out and be fine in a draft setting. Draft is better in every other way, plus it helps to eliminate trolls so that testing is actually easier, especially with two options for queues. When there is draft and blind the people who are willing to wait for better games can actually do that, even if the queue times take five minutes instead of five seconds there are plenty of people who will play it. Put draft up for a couple of days and if the queue time is really awful then take it down, but at least give players a chance to have a decent game where they can actually test for something other than if a skin has bugs or not.
: Since 7.21 is not shipping with Runes Reforged, we've flipped PBE back to Runes and Masteries to get patch 7.21 some time in the sun. The new Runes will be back on PBE on Tuesday Oct. 24 (and Runes and Masteries will not be turned on again after that point).
> [{quoted}](name=Keeper Arcanus,realm=PBE,application-id=2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651,discussion-id=L1nwTZBZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-10-19T21:07:41.593+0000) > > Since 7.21 is not shipping with Runes Reforged, we've flipped PBE back to Runes and Masteries to get patch 7.21 some time in the sun. The new Runes will be back on PBE on Tuesday Oct. 24 (and Runes and Masteries will not be turned on again after that point). Runes still cost a ton of BE that I'm sure most people don't have, plus masteries are bugged and you're able to add more than 30 points to a page.

0614 0930 0310

Level 120 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion