: We also wanted to give some time for final rune selection/masteries/summoners for the last pick. Mostly in case they had to make a big change for a final counter pick or need some final tweaks.
very thoughtful and very accurate! more than once i have to compose a new mastery page on the spot before we go into game as last pick. thank you!
: Cannot log in
also having the same issue.
: Make the champion mastery rewarded points on the amount of help to the game and not on a victory
Uh, i understand where your coming from with the whole champion mastery should come from actual understanding of the champion and not from wins, well look at it this way, the win is a bonus and every game no matter win or lose you will get the points based on ur KDA, but as you understand the champ more you will be more efficient and end up with more wins because of the practice. It gives incentive to win.
as amy said, u do not become invulnerable. For example one of my favorite plays of my own is when i was playing ahri and zed had ulted me under tower, with half mana and all spells up i ulted backwards further under turret and charmed him AS HE was still approaching to put the death mark on myself. this caused him to come out of the animation and walk towards me charmed. and he was dead soon after, so any non-targeting ability can still kill you and is meant to be that way. if it was not everyone and their moms would be playing zed
: Was the issue ONLY with Championship Shyvanna or others as well?
i have an issue with every one
Rioter Comments
: No RP for Snowdown Shop
Same here, just made a post about it. also i used up most of my RP before skins were made 1 ip.. i hope they do something about it :)
Rioter Comments
: IMPORTANT : NEW CLIENT -> NEW SPLASH
i have a feeling they are planning on doing something about that back ground of our profiles, we have seen it in the legendary skins icons, but not solely by themselves but again it seems just around the corner with all these changes to the prettiness of the client, so cross your fingers cause i would like to see it too!
: first of all. that ranked is missing is normal on certain days/hours. http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/G2h6QTbN-useful-information-for-new-pbe-players second is that this bug is already reported and it's better to up-vote that post then creating a new thread. http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/CF5EEDC8FF5AC1A896F517E2C7AE4650C472807F-how-to-report-bugs-on-the-pbe
i just wanted to inform.. besides this isn't where bugs are posted so don't link me there and i was just giving feedback besides mine has a picture just trying to be helpful
Rioter Comments
: RP is too little!
this was happening in the past and riot recently switched to one and final RP and IP gift because of certain reasons, they made a post I while find and link [right here](http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-pbe-feedback/3Ea1s1JP-211-edit-summary-of-pbe-leveling-iprp-and-pricing-updates)
: PBE Forum Access
I would have to agree with Thuban on this, while a great and noteworthy idea the community dons need to be spoon fed in the same sense, besides only those who want to go to the boards would actually click on the link. The easiest way it to favorite or bookmark or what ever you want to your internet browser and open it whenever you play league :) (ps i have siblings that cannot type so i favorited disney as well)
: Camera Lock
didn't think about this one, i believe although not generalizing that most people have the camera lock blinded to space and/or another key, for me its y, and do not use the actual hud in order to lock and unlock the screen. i think this is what riot was suggesting the players now get used to instead of using the small inefficient button. hope this helped but it seems the button for camera lock/unlock is gone
: CLARITY AND CLAIROVOYANCE
: No link to the one that did the work and posted it...... {{item:3070}}
agreed i think sins just ripped u off....
: Anvia's New Skin
to help you with your question, although i don't have exact knowledge i am pretty sure what your describing is a legacy+ skin. these skins do change the abilities themselves and their texture as well. As you may have experienced this skin (if I'm not mistaken) is 975 rp and is purely a skin for the character, as the price goes up so does the amount of what the skin really changes, 1350 is legacy and legendary is 1810, and ultimate is some crazy number (ezreal and uydr both have an ultimate skin) so while what your describing is very cool and i agree i would like to see it, it just isn't what they had in mind for the skin and didn't want to spend that much effort (think of it like some of the pentakill skins). hope it helped
: Size of minions and champs on PBE compared to live
add some photos to make the argument stronger!
Rioter Comments
: Lux's Pix is targetable
Rioter Comments
: When I look at my wait time...
no need to worry! the server is experiencing difficulty logging in and the wait time does increase. i had to wait an hour and a half but the wait time never will go down, just the position in queue. and it will eventually log u in no need to worry about the time
Rioter Comments
: Because you can't buy black people anymore, Mr. Im pretty racist. We're a civilized society.
Rioter Comments

Level 30 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion