Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=ˆÇÐˉˉRΣDˇ,realm=PBE,application-id=AYQh7p7O,discussion-id=o2QJALGi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-25T13:17:50.304+0000) > > I see ... But Akalis skins were not for 1 BE .. I went for them 2 days after her rework and they cost RP. Evelynn rework had all skins available for BE. There's been RP/store issues since before this cycle, of which Riot said they're working on it. Normally, them being available for (normal) RP prices works too. It's just a tad unfortunate right now.
Alright, that makes sense. Thanks.
: You don't need any of those skins right now because they don't need testing. Once they're reworked and Riot is looking for feedback on the renewed skins, they will make these available in store.
I see ... But Akalis skins were not for 1 BE .. I went for them 2 days after her rework and they cost RP. Evelynn rework had all skins available for BE.
Rioter Comments
: *Edited to be less salty and more accurate. For everyone that hasn't received RP or BE: - you will not receive any BE other than what you can get through leveling up/shards/and BOOSTed games in ARAM and URF. - the daily RP refills are not working for new accounts "for now", not sure about old accounts. - to get your RP, you must file a ticket to riot support, asking for your RP, and they will provide you with 24000 RP, and will not give you any BE. - once you have used your 24000 RP, you won't get a refill "untill the daily refill 8000 RP refill issue is fixed".
So PBE is useless for those that got it for free after Honor Update because most of them didnt have time to get all champs. And for those that have it longer, PBE will be useful only for new skins/champions because they gathered enough BE and new stuff costs 1 BE. Hmm ... seems fair. EDIT: Nevermind, your reply seemed like it was permanent and its only temporary. Pfiu...
Rioter Comments
: One for all votes?
2 players picking the same champion gives "only" 40% chance. 3 players are 60% and 4 players is Majority and the pick is sure. So even if 3 players pick Zed and one pick Kled, Kled can still be voted as final pick. Its the same as lottery, there is like 0.0001% chance of winning the lottery, but still its winnable.

ªºˆˇˉþÞß

Level 39 (PBE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion