# This thread is now closed. At this time, we're wrapping up any last minute tweaks and bug fixes. As always, we appreciate the feedback! :)
**Early next week**
* **Thrill of the Hunt (R)** indicator will appropriately show the range.
* VO processing on his roar for **Unseen Predator (P)** leap/**Thrill of the Hunt (R)**.
* **Joke animation** will be similar to that of Night Hunter Rengar 'cause he doesn't have a beard.
* Rengar's **head** will be ever so slightly larger. Change will not be extreme to avoid clipping with his adjacent armor.
**Friday, October 27th**
* Speed buff on **Thrill of the Hunt (R)** no longer uses classic VFX.
* **Bola (E)** no longer stands out and is more aligned with the base - it's more clear where the bola will hit/do damage.
* Recall now has VFX.
~~* Classic on-hits/auto (blood) are being removed (some of these may still be WIP!) ~~ *See edit below*.
* **Critical attack** and **Savagery (Q)** auto animations have been updated to better match how the weapon should be used.
**Crit** - [Gif here](https://imgur.com/XoYo99g).
**Savagery (Q) auto** - [Gif here](https://imgur.com/LCqw9sz).
~~*These captures were done prior to some of the classic on-hit VFX updates, so ignore the blood. :)*~~
**EDIT**: Some miscommunication - since he's got blades, on-hits will be bloody!
INITIATING….. **Mecha Rengar**
*A true predator always returns to the hunt.*
* **New models and textures - ** This knife cat is suited up in copper armor and armed with blue blades!
* **New VFX ** - Shiny new orange and blue VFX for all skills; normal spell is blue, empowered is orange!
* **New SFX** - Metallic SFX for all spells, and Mecha VO processing!
* **New animations - ** New transforming recall and recall winddown animations!
**Mecha Rengar** is now available to play on the PBE! As players who experience a firsthand look at this content, your constructive feedback is appreciated. Feel free to leave it in the comments below! If you have any questions, you can also drop them below and I'll do my best to answer them! ^-^
**Mecha Rengar** is set to be 1350 RP.
* Prices are subject to change.
**Note**: While we do read through all of the comments and feedback left in a post, we aren't always able to reply to everyone individually. We'll do our best! :D