Create a way to make notes during/after a game in PBE

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but sometimes I love to just spam games. I'll get out of one game just to join another. When I do this as a PBE tester, I guarantee I will forget a few of the bugs I discovered. I think there should be somewhere that I can store information (like a sticky note) about my experience after every game or even during the games. These notes are not published to the boards, but maybe saved on your boards profile account so you can go back and reference them. For example, regarding the current, hilarious Pool party Graves bug, I could've had a note that said: Pool party Graves turns into diving board during recall, needs to be replicated, took screenshot And then I move onto another game and play Nautilus support and find out something new, and take another short note. Now I understand that this can easily be done on a Word document or a piece of paper beside you (which is what I usually do), but I think it would be nice to have a feature like this. It could potentially make reports a lot more detailed.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel