An In Depth Analysis of Preseason 2015 changes and overall itemization discussion.

Please remember that this thread is a work in progress due to the preseason changes being changed, updated, and rotating on the PBE. Crystalline Bracer Stats: +200 Health +50% Base Health Regen Price: 620 Analysis: A great early item for Tanks, Tanky Supports, and occasionally AD and AP bruisers. Righteous Glory Stats: +500 Health +300 Mana +100% Base Health Regen Passive: Valor's Reward -- Upon leveling up, restores 150 health and 200 mana over 8 seconds. Active: Grants 60% movement speed to you and nearby allies when moving towards enemies or enemy turrets for 2 seconds. After 2 seconds, you emit a shockwave, slowing nearby enemy champion movement speed by 80% for 1 second. Price: Analysis: A strong sustain and engagement item for Tanks and Tanky Supports. Opinion: I personally love this item due to its potential to allow you to effectively engage a fight with follow up. Ohmwrecker Stats: +300 Health +50 Armor +100 Base Health Regen +10% Cooldown Reduction Active: Prevents nearby enemy turrets from attacking or amplifies the damage of friendly turrets by 100% for 3 seconds (120 second cooldown). This effect cannot be used against the same turret more than once every 8 seconds. Price: 2600 Analysis: A tower-centric item used for defending or diving. Opinion: I *still* dislike this item due to it being outclassed and limited. In my opinion a tank should not buy this item to tower dive since Randuin's Omen gives more Armor and Health while only being 400 gold more. While Randuin's may not have a passive that disables turrets, it is more useful in champion x champion combat (which is the entirety of what a tank focuses on). However, despite how many bad things I have said about this item I do really enjoy Ohmwrecker on Azir. Ohmwrecker is good on Azir because it is a great defensive item that gives him 10% CDR and Attack Speed. Plus, the active effect works nicely with Azir's Passive Turret and the active effect will always be able to be used (Since Azir can technically spawn infinite turrets as long as time permits). tldr: In my opinion this item is only good on Azir. Raptor Cloak Stats: +30 Armor +100% Base Health Regen Passive: Point Runner -- Builds up to +30% Movement Speed over 2 seconds while near turrets or void gates. Price: 1000 Analysis: A tower-centric item that gives you a decent amount of mobility to walk in base or to lane. Opinion: I honestly cannot see a reason why I would build this item unless I'm playing Azir and I want an Ohmwrecker. Warmog's Armor Stats: +800 Health Passive: Restores 1% of maximum Health every 5 seconds. Health restore increases to 3% of maximum Health if damage hasn't been taken within 8 seconds. Price: 2540 Analysis: An item for Tanks that gives scaling health regen and three times as much regen while out of combat. Opinion: While I'd rather have the extra 200 health the live version provides the item itself is alright. This is where I was too slow in writing this thread and the 2015 Preseason Changes were reverted to test live features. I will continue to update this thread when the Preseason changes are reapplied and updated.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel