Swain Retexture Feedback

1/15 PBE Update
This is a WORK IN PROGRESS POST - Today' s Patch out but the PBE still down ] The PBE has been updated! Continue reading for more information! ( Warning: PBE Content is tentative and iterative - what you see may not reflect what eventually gets pushed to live servers!
I'm a massive Swain fan, own all his skins, play with them all. * **Original Skin** - I think that the skin is a little dull. The green feels so desaturated. The parrot green on his bird form is super nice, why can't we use that green on his robe? Looks like he's been out in the sun too long, and all his colours just went away. * **Bilgewater** - I'm super happy with this. It's probably my favourite out of the three retextures. The 90% black is super clean on him, and the blood orange tone on his bird form's wings is a really wonderful colour. * **Northern Front** - This is probably the most disappointed I've been on a retexture. It's so drab. This is my favourite Swain skin, and it's so lifeless now. It's just grey on greys. He's muter than Sona in this skin. Overall, why the desaturated colours? Other skins have their saturation turned up, but this one just seems tired.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel