My PBE Account

I have always been very proud to be a part of the PBE community. I value this prestigious opportunity very much and used it efficiently for the past few years. I have always been an active member in the League and the E-sport community as well, and have genially appreciated the game. But some circumstances occurred which made me impossible to play and enjoy League as much as I did, and made me almost impossible to actively test out new features and changes on PBE. I understand that many people out there, as enthusiastic as I am and have as much time as I once did, are desperately trying to join. I also understand that for them to start to provide feedback and benefit the community as a whole old members must give up their places. And that is what I want to do. I believe I am no longer an asset to the PBE community and I will not be for the next few months or perhaps years. Therefore I want to give up my place in the PBE server to candidates who are more qualified and productive. I will continue to be an active supporter for the community and help as much as I can and to play the game as much as I can. I want to thank you guys at Riot Games to give me the chance to participate in this amazing venture. See you on the rift, {{champion:222}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel