Summoner's Rift Minion Balance

Summoner's Rift Map Balance
Sheet1 Buildings Destroyed, Attempt 1, Attempt 2, Attempt 3, Attempt 4, Attempt 5 Blue total, 9, 13, 8, 4, 5 Red total, 4, 5, 14, 14, 15 Buildings Destroyed, Attempt 1, Attempt 2, Attempt 3, Attempt 4, Attempt 5 Blue Top, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2 Blue Mid, 1, 4, 4, 2, 2 Blue Bot, 4, 4, 2, 1, 1 Blu...
So, I decided to test to see how balanced the map is. I figured that, since the map is hand-painted, the minion paths may not be entirely even. So I did 5 custom matches on the PBE to test this. While this is a small sample, It looks like there may be some significance. For every match, I stayed out of the way of the minions, effecting them, the turrets, inhibitors, and nexus in no way. The win ratio is 3:2, with blue in the lead. Red, on average, has 57.1% of the buildings destroyed, while blue has 42.9%. These two ratios seem to be approaching 50%, which would suggest even odds, however, I switched up the side I was on during the game, I was on blue 3 times and red 2. The only Victory I had was on Blue. So, out of the 5 games I played, 4 times, the other team won. At this point, this is statistically significant. To see if there is truly significance here, there would need to be a larger test sample. I'll keep testing this on my own. What do you guys think? Is this something that should be tested further? Would you be willing to do some testing on your own to add to the Data Pool?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel