Clash tests are back!
Hey everyone, the time has come to test out some of the new features of Clash that we announced in a [Dev Blog](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2019/05/dev-state-of-clash/) last month. We’ve got a new bracket formation system and longer lock-in time windows, as well as new tech to help deal with broken matches. This is where you all come in.
Please join us on **July 2nd** to test Clash! Registration will open on **Thursday, June 27th at 9:00 AM PDT** and the bracket formation window will open from **Tuesday, July 2nd at 2:00 PM PDT until 3:00 PM PDT**. We know there has been a lot of queue times due to TFT, but don’t worry, there is plenty of time to create your team.
How to Participate in this Clash test:
* Sign up. If you need to sign up for a PBE account do that [here](https://pbesignup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/pbe). Please Note:
* PBE account eligibility requires that you are Honor 3+
* Entry will be free
* **Assemble a group of 5 players** and **register your team** on the Clash tab between Thursday, June 27th at 9:00 AM PDT and Tuesday, July 2nd at 3:00 PM PDT.
* If you are looking for other players to storm the rift with, drop by the [PBE Discord](https://discord.gg/s5qR8Kt) and pick up some team members!
* **Bracket Formation is Tuesday, July 2nd at 2:00 PM PDT until 3:00 PM PDT**.
* Scouting will begin when your bracket has been formed and your opponent has been found. It will last for a minimum of 5 minutes
* **Compete!** (you are guaranteed to play 2 games!)
**Important Notes:** As we’re playing on PBE, all skill-based matchmaking will be disabled. This means matches may be unbalanced, and won’t be like the full launch experience. We are also disabling the Ranked Eligibility restriction for these PBE tests so that we can make it easier to participate.
**Teamfight Tactics on PBE will be disabled at this time.**
Also, Player Support will not be handling tickets related to issues you might experience during this test on the PBE. There are a few reasons for this:
1. Since the PBE is updated up to multiple times a day, we may not get to your ticket in time to provide timely support.
2. The tools we use to support players on the live servers don't always apply to the PBE.
Please reply to this thread with feedback and questions or bug reports, and join us in the [PBE Discord](https://discord.gg/s5qR8Kt) during the test! Thanks so much for your participation and support! GLHF!