As much as some may say it's not that important...
- The damage W does when it travels over minions without actually crashing.
- The duration of the knockup of their W.
- The movement speed W offers (Is it a percentage? Flat?)
- The damage Willump's Turn (E root) does. Never even mentioned to do damage.
- The damage of his E splashes.
It may seem petty, but it's actually something that should be in there. I still don't know if I should max E or Q first. Does the root damage have a good scaling? Is it just base damage? It actually matters here.
And no, pressing shift doesn't show it.