Based on Akali's winrate (43-44%) on live servers in the current patch (9.13) and the current PBE changes to her, I was inspired to come up with some changes that can give her some power back and bring her to a better spot.
Below you'll see a list with suggestions to her abilities and a change to her W inspired by the last iteration of her pre-rework W, as well as the reintroduction of the heal on her Q.
[Passive] - **Assassin's Mark**:
• Akali's ability damage against enemy champions creates a 500-unit ring around them for 4 seconds and grants her 20/30/40/50% (at level 1/6/11/16) bonus movement speed for 2 seconds while moving away from them.
• When Akali leaves the ring, she regains the bonus movement speed towards enemy champions for 2 seconds and gains _Swinging Kama_ for 4 seconds.
• [Swinging Kama]: Akali's next basic attack gains 125 bonus range, deals 30 - 200 (based on level) (+25% AD) (+50% AP) bonus magic damage and restores 10/15/20/25 Energy (at level 1/6/11/16).
[Q] - **Five Point Strike**:
• Akali throws a flurry of kunais in the target direction, dealing 75/100/125/150/175 (+50% AD) (+75% AP) magic damage to enemies hit.
• Hitting enemies at maximum range heals Akali for 10/20/30/40/50 (+25% AD) (+25% AP).
• Healing is halved against minions and monsters.
• Target Range: 500 units
• Cost: 75 Energy
• Cooldown: 1.5 seconds
[W] - **Twilight Shroud**:
• Akali channels for 0.25 seconds, during which she can not be displaced, then blinks to the target location, detonating a smoke bomb at her initial location for 5/5.5/6/6.5/7 seconds and restores 75 Energy.
• The smoke cloud begins as a circular area, expanding over the next 5 seconds to form a ring which cannot expand through terrain.
• While inside the smoke, Akali is invisible and gains 20/25/30/35/40% bonus movement speed.
• If Akali attacks, casts abilities or takes damage she will break the invisibility for 1-0.5 seconds (based on level).
• **Twilight Shroud**'s duration can be extended by 3 seconds if she exits and re-enters the cloud.
• Enemies within the cloud are nearsighted and slowed by 10/15/20/25/30% until they exit.
• Cooldown begins after the channel.
• Target Range: 250 units
• Cost: 0 Energy
• Cooldown: 25 seconds
[E] - **Shuriken Flip**:
• Akali flips backwards and fires a shuriken forward, dealing 50/75/100/125/150 (+35% AD) (+50% AP) physical damage to the first enemy hit and marking them for 3 seconds.
• After 0.25 seconds she can recast **Shuriken Flip** to dash towards the marked target, dealing 50/75/100/125/150 (+35% AD) (+50% AP) physical damage.
• If the shuriken hits **Twilight Shroud** a mark is applied and Akali can re-activate the ability to dash to the marked location.
• Target Range: 825 units / Global
• Cost: 25 Energy
• Cooldown: 15/13.75/12/11.25/10 seconds
[R] - **Perfect Execution**:
• Akali vaults in the target direction, dealing 75/150/225 (+50% AP) magic damage and stunning enemies hit for 0.5/0.75/1 second(s).
• After 2.5 seconds, **Perfect Execution** can be re-activated within the following 7.5 seconds.
• Akali thrusts in the target direction, dealing from 75/150/225 (+25% AD) to 225/450/675 (+75% AD) physical damage (based on target's missing health) to enemies hit.
• Target Range: 575 units / 750 units
• Cost: 0 Energy
• Cooldown: 120/105/90 seconds
After reading my suggestions, what are your thoughts on them considering her current spot?