In our last [test](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/WtxZkNom-clash-pbe-test-game-flow-changes-and-the-clash-management-tool), we exercised some of the functionality of our Clash Management Tool (CMT) to Revert from Scouting back to Lock-in to build confidence around our ability to safely move teams back a step in the Tournament flow. During this last test, however, we identified an issue that warrants further investigation with additional logging in place, so we will pause our CMT testing for the next test so that we can dig into what went wrong.
**Please join us on Wednesday September 19th at 16:00 PT for this test. Registration will open Monday September 17th at 09:00 PT!
**What we plan for this test**
We have added trace logging to help us track down a serious issue we saw that affected a small number of teams in our last test. This will all be done behind the scenes, so for this test we will just run a normal 4-team bracket Tournament while we monitor closely.
**What you can expect**
There won’t be any planned disruptions in this test, so you can expect to just play!
**How to Participate in this Clash test:**
* **Sign up.** If you need to sign up for a PBE account do that [here](https://pbesignup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/pbe). Please Note:
* PBE account eligibility requires that you are Honor 3+
* We will be granting a final batch of tickets 60 minutes prior to Lock-In, so please be sure to **create your accounts prior to 15:00 PT** to ensure receipt of tickets.
* **Assemble a group of 5 players** and **register your team** on the Clash tab between **Monday Sept. 17th @ 09:00 PT and 16:00 PT on Wednesday Sept. 19th.**
* If you don’t have 4 friends on PBE, drop by the [PBE Discord](https://discord.gg/s5qR8Kt) and pick up your missing members!
* **Lock-In begins at 16:00 PT** on Wednesday Sept. 19th and** closes at 16:30 PT**.
* **Scouting begins at 16:30 PT** and will last for a minimum of 5 minutes
* **Compete!** (you are guaranteed to play 2 games!)
**Important Note:** As we’re playing on PBE, all skill-based matchmaking will be disabled. This means matches may be unbalanced, and won’t be like the full launch experience. We are also disabling the Ranked Eligibility restriction for these PBE tests so that we can reduce the barrier to entry and maximize participation.
Please reply to this thread with feedback and questions or bug reports, and join us in the [PBE Discord](https://discord.gg/s5qR8Kt) during the test! Thanks so much for your participation and support! GLHF!