Hello! NurseFlan's been working hard to compile and share all of the feedback with the team. As of this afternoon, she's locked down some changes the team will be working on. Some of these changes have already been checked in as of Wednesday evening.
* (Q) core should now have a red flickering light, with a darker background on the map floor.
* (W) passive ships have a red circle glow/core around them!
* Joke emote has new glasses - it's black with a neon teal rim!
* The chest turbine has been pushed in/sized down!
* The waffle tail has been fixed, but it's only really noticeable on his shadow - it looks much less broken, and more pointy.
***Mecha NurseFlan will be tackling the feedback portion of this skin, but I'm posting the thread for her while she's off wrangling those baby ships!***
Behold! The largest mecha to approach the Rift yet!
**Mecha Aurelion Sol* launches with:
* **New model and textures** - The space dragon becomes a powerful mech, complete with new stars as ships!
* **New VFX for all spells** - Full of electric energy! *Note: Looking into bumping up visibility on (Q) projectile!*
* **New SFX for all spells** - Mechanical and of course, lasers!!
* **New recall animation** - All aboard the mothership!
* **VO Processing** - Fully operational mecha voice files!
**Mecha Aurelion Sol** is now available to play on PBE! As players who experience this content firsthand, your constructive feedback is appreciated. :)
**Mecha Aurelion Sol** is set to be 1350 RP.
*Prices are subject to change.*