As we’ve [recently announced](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/competitive/clash-august-2018-update), we are getting Clash back on PBE! We have granted complimentary Clash Tickets to your PBE account, so please begin to register your teams on Monday, September 3rd and join us for a 1-day, 4-team bracket tournament (that means you’ll play two games!) on Wednesday, September 5th.
For this particular test, we will be exercising **Staggered Scouting Phases**. What this means for us is that we will be able to rate limit the number of Clash matches that begin simultaneously to reduce the load on dependent systems and ensure more reliable game starts. What this means for you is that your Scouting phase duration may now vary (starting at a minimum of 5 minutes) to accommodate a high influx of game starts.
**How to Participate in this Clash test**:
* **Sign up**. If you need to sign up for a PBE account do that [here](https://pbesignup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/pbe).
* Please note that PBE account eligibility requires that you are Honor 3+
* **Assemble a group of 5** players and **register your team** on the Clash tab between **Monday, Sept. 3rd @ 09:00 PT** and 16:00 PT on Wednesday, Sept. 5th.
* If you don’t have 4 friends on PBE, drop by the [PBE Discord](https://discord.gg/s5qR8Kt) and pick up your missing members!
* ** Lock-In** 30 minutes before the Tournament begins; **Lock-In will begin at 16:00 PT on Wednesday, Sept. 5th** and close at 16:30 PT.
* **Scouting begins at 16:30 PT** and will last for a minimum of 5 minutes
* this part of the Clash experience, in particular, is what we’re evaluating during this test, so please share any feedback you might have!
* **Compete!** (you are guaranteed to play 2 games!)
**Important Note**: As we’re playing on PBE, all skill-based matchmaking will be disabled. This means matches may be unbalanced, and won’t be like the full launch experience. We are also disabling the Ranked Eligibility restriction for these PBE tests so that we can reduce the barrier to entry and maximize participation.
Please reply to this thread with feedback and questions or bug reports, and join us in the [PBE Discord](https://discord.gg/s5qR8Kt) during the test! **Thanks so much for your participation and support! We’re excited to be another step closer to getting Clash back on track!**