Lissandra Passive Update

Hello! As a {{champion:127}} Lissandra main, I love her kit. Her moderate mobility and burst make her a great all around champion, but she is mostly niche. In the past, Riot has tried to make her passive, which is underwhelming to say the least, more interesting. So I have an idea on how to make her better for everyone, while keeping her currently good abilities tuned and balanced. **Current Passive:** _Lissandra's next ability periodically costs no mana. Iceborn's cooldown is reduced by 1 second every time Lissandra applies crowd control to an enemy with her abilities, excluding crowd control spell effects from items._ **Updated Passive:** _Every 4 seconds, Lissandra deals 15-70 (+25% AP) bonus magic damage with her abilities to champions under crowd control, excluding crowd control spell effects from items._ Now hear me out. Lissandra is supposed to be a CC heavy, engage mage. She fits that _sorta_ well. The problem here is that her passive is only to make up for her awful mana pool, costs, and regen. She is always forced to build a mana item ({{item:3027}} or {{item:3165}} )or take blue buff to sustain herself, even then, running oom without passive. With this updated passive, she totally fits the CC base. She would work well with CC heavy engage comps and she would have a better laning phase. On top of this, her passive wouldn't be overly oppressive, the cooldown would allow her to only do bonus damage a couple of times in any teamfight. The stats may need to be tweaked a bit, but I think it works well. Although, with a new passive, the rest of her kit needs to be tweaked. All abilities of hers that applies CC (Q, W, and R) must have either their base damage or ratio damage reduced to avoid OP damage that comes from her passive. A reduction of 30 damage or 10% ratio will do. (Note: The self heal on her ultimate would remain unaffected because it only applies to herself.) With her old passive gone, her mana costs would also need to be buffed. _Q: 85 static -> 55/60/65/70/75 W: 50 static -> 45 static E: 80/85/90/95/100 -> 70/75/80/85/90_ Lissandra should be given the power that she is meant to have and be more than a niche pick. She offers a lot of power while sacrificing range and high mobility. Giving her a new passive that syngergizes with her kit would allow her to be a better champion with so many different other champions. _**Any comments or suggestions?**_
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel