Hextech Crafting results after 100 chests

Here's a bunch of raw data from opening 100 chests and some other thoughts on the new crafting system. Data: 23 total champion shards, triples of Jax and Udyr, double of Corki 70 total skin shards (includes legacy and legendary), triple of Dragonblade Riven, doubles of Fnatic Corki, Fnatic Janna, SKT T1 Vayne, and SKT T1 Zed Legacy: Ice Toboggan Corki, Annie in Wonderland, Alien Invader Heimerdinger Legendary: Corporate Mundo, Demonblade Tryndamere, Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath, Aether Wing Kayle 4 ward skin shards 5 rare gems 450 cosmetic essence 3 summoner icons After redeeming the 5 rare gems for chests, total of 105 chests opened: 25 total champion shards, quadra of Jax, triple of Udyr, double of Corki 73 total skin shards (includes legacy and legendary), triple of Dragonblade Riven, doubles of Fnatic Corki, Fnatic Janna, SKT T1 Vayne, and SKT T1 Zed Legacy: Ice Toboggan Corki, Annie in Wonderland, Alien Invader Heimerdinger Legendary: Corporate Mundo, Demonblade Tryndamere, Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath, Aether Wing Kayle 4 ward skin shards 5 gems (consumed for chests but restated) 450 cosmetic essence 3 summoner icons Thoughts: I think the percentage chance of skin shard vs champion shard is pretty good, considering that there are far more skins than champions and most players would be happy (in my opinion) to get a "free" skin as opposed to a free champion. Ward skin shards were a really low percentage, and personally I would like that raised a little bit, maybe up to ~8-10%? assuming it's currently around 4-5%. I don't want them over a skin or champion really, but for those who have most champs with skins they like, something else like a ward skin would be more appreciated. I personally don't care too much for summoner icons, apart from the ones that used to have a special in-game effect, so I think the percentage of summoner icons received is about right. Haven't worked much with combiner or using essence yet. That being said, if you combine 3 of the same champion shard or skin shard, would you still receive a random champion/skin or would you receive THAT champion/skin? Maybe a hybrid of, if you own the champion, combine, say, a Vayne champion shard with 2 SKT T1 Vayne skin shards and receive the SKT T1 Vayne skin? The animation that plays after you click "Add to loot" seems really long, the animation of it opening also seems a little longer than necessary, could they be sped up? I did crash one time while buying all these chests/keys. I did them in sets of 50, and while buying the second set of chests/keys I crashed. Upon relogging, I had the message display of "You or a teammate received an S+ score in a recent game, have a chest!" or something like that. I checked my loot tab, and didn't have another chest. Earlier in the day I had been testing the crafting system (after playing a game in a separate login session where I had an S+ score) and had a chest randomly appear without a message, so I assume the chest arrived earlier and the message was delayed. The login went: login1 - S+ score. login2 - small crafting test, chest appears. login3 - start of 100 chest test, crash. login4 - message for chest, no chest given, completion of 100 chest test.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel