After a long hiatus, we're excited to bring ***One For All*** back to Summoner's Rift!
Ever wondered how fast 5 fully-geared Sivirs can run? Or what happens when a Tahm Kench eats a Tahm Kench who's eaten a Tahm Kench? Now's your chance to hop on PBE and find out.
**What's One For All?**
* 5v5 Battle on Summoner's Rift
* All 5 players on each team play the same champion
* Vote for your champion in Champ Select (Now with 5 bans!)
* Summoner's Rift has been sped up for One For All. You'll start at level 3, gain experience and gold faster, and more!
* Shields and *most* buffs now stack. The main exception is slows, which "stack", but only apply the single strongest value.
* Four votes are required to lock in a champion, instead of three.
**Champions that haven't seen the light of OFA before:**
**Champions that have been reworked since last time:**
* Xin Zhao
**Wait, did you say that games are going to be faster?**
I did! We're trying to let people cut right to the fun of One for All, do the Wombo Combo™ a couple of times, and then have the game end. During playtests, we found that the midgame was, by far, the most fun part of a game of OFA. Thus, most of the changes we made in this vein are intended to accelerate both teams into the midgame quickly, blend into the late-game for a while, and then tip decisively in the winning team's favor. As an extra benefit, being out-voted into a champion you don't like or accidentally winding up in a really bad matchup isn't a big deal -- you can move onto the next game pretty quickly.
Overall, we're shooting for a game length of 20-25 minutes. If you have a game that's significantly longer than that, we want to know about it!
Thanks for reading, and as ever, let us know what you think!