Hey, I hope you noticed the new Missions system on PBE with a bunch of placeholder missions. As a recap of the feature, check out the intro post [here](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/4LKIpipd-missions). We want to test out the functionality of Missions with some placeholder content (these missions won’t go live). These placeholders will exercise the system’s capabilities when getting new missions, making progress on a mission, completing one & getting the correct reward.
Here is the list of missions we’re testing out and how they generally should function. If you see anything odd or have feedback, please let us know.
We’re really excited to get this to live and hope you are too! As we get closer we’ll give more and more info.
* 2 chains of 3 Missions where you need to complete the last one to get the next
* 1 Mission that starts on Saturday and 1 Mission that starts on Sunday
* 1 Mission where the objective is an accumulation of completing other Missions
* 1 Mission where the objective is kills/assists
* 2 Missions where you need to play on a specific map
* 1 Mission becomes available if you have “banner of the serpent” ward skin