The 2018 Season Changes to Honor are now live on PBE. Your Honor progress on PBE has been sped up significantly to give you an opportunity to test out the new checkpoints, levels, and rewards more quickly.
Here’s what you can expect:
* Checkpoints: players will now hit three “checkpoints” on the way to the next level, and players with Honor levels 2-4 will see that reflected in their profile.
* Honor reset: Players who are levels 3+ will be reset to a checkpoint between levels 2 and 3 as follows:
* Level 5 last season -> Level 2, Checkpoint 3
* Level 4 last season -> Level 2, Checkpoint 2
* Level 3 last season -> Level 2, Checkpoint 1
* Level 2 last season -> Level 2, Checkpoint 0
* Level 0 & 1 -> stay at current level
* Rewards: You will get one level-specific Honor Capsule when you reach levels 3, 4, and 5. Level-specific Honor Orbs will drop at every checkpoint and keep coming after level 5.
Expect things to work relatively the same otherwise: keep playing to win and you’ll progress through the system, but hopefully with a little more feedback from checkpoints. Receive a penalty, and you’ll be dropped down to level 0 or 1, the same as before.
We’d love to get your feedback! We’ll also be around to answer questions, so feel free to comment below.