I have seen many reports in this forum about toxic players and trolls at the matches, as well i'm seeing more and more of these behaviors daily ingame at PBE.
First of all we should check the rules of the forum here:
**Reporting Other Players (aka Naming and Shaming)**
Please don't report a potentially misbehaving player in these boards. If you see or hear about another person breaking the rules, send us a ticket directly so we can investigate and take action if necessary. We know that players report publicly with the best intentions, but it often leads to a witchhunt, rarely resulting in a positive discussion. We’ll be taking action against players who have violated rules, so please report these players correctly.
**Moderators will be looking for the following:**
● Posts that accuse others of being toxic players in-game
● Posts accusing others of malicious activity
● Posts that accuse others of cheating or using illegal services
● Posts accusing others of trolling in the boards (there’s a report button for that)
**Illegal Activity, Threats and Harassment**
Criminal masterminds, or aspiring criminal masterminds: please don’t talk about your activities or plans in these boards. Posts about illegal activity will be escalated to the proper authorities. Any sort of harassment, especially that which is based on a part of someone's character, including but not limited to: race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs or disability - will not be tolerated in any form, whether it is directed towards the affected individual or not.
**Then some feedbacks here:**
* Lots of players are being reported on the boards. This is not a tolerated behavior, and posts will be deleted. Please use player support tickets to report players. Also, here are universal rules for boards courtesy of our friends in EUW.
* Just wanna pop in and mention that you can be punished on PBE for bad behavior (including bans), just like in the normal servers.
I've seen a misconception that the reporting tools do nothing or don't work on PBE, but this is not true. If anyone is being unsportsmanlike, please do report them.
About to opening a ticket to report players with abusive behaviour:
Check first this Reporting a Player support article:
I don't know if opening a ticket will works faster then the auto punishment system, sometimes both was worth it for me, but if you think you should report to improve the environment or even for issues of feeling offended, follow these steps:
[How to report abusive behaviour using tickets](https://imgur.com/a/CqLaF)
As a casual player I know how unpleasant it is to find players with behaviors like these and also who would not want to put in public what they do right? But there are rules and we should not break it, so we can just expect this rules to be applied and take effect soon.
And if some of us still thinking about the system works or not:
[CHECK THIS OUT](https://imgur.com/a/EKSJ3)
Sorry for my english not being polite, i did my best and if i'm wrong or mistaken something, please tell.
"Keep your spirits high." - Braum