I have been playing this game mode for about 3 days now and I have some opinions.
First, let's talk about the negative part of this game mode.
1. The jungle position is lacking in the fighting field because there is just not enough to fight over. Yes there is a red and a blue buff in the middle so fight s can occur but that just not enough. Almost every game the jungle just have 1 fight at the beginning about the red and the blue. I think you RIOT can fix this by maybe adding 2 monsters that can impact the game or maybe just change red and blue for something else, something new.
2. The events. The events are cool and I LOVE them. But I want more events that have with team fight to do and the reward should be more powerful e.g all your teammates get a level up or maybe 10% cooldown reduction for 30-60 second or something like that.
3. More map details but I think you already know that you should improve on the map design. Because I think the map is just bland. Also, it's very hard to navigate at first.
1. The game mode itself. It's refreshing with a new game mode like this. I just can't think of how many times my friends have said "I only have about 10-20 minutes left before I need to eat or play sports" and I can't play a game with them bcs of this reason, that's why this game mode is so cool. You can play with your friends' quick games. I would love to see more maps and game modes like this one.
2. The events, I just had to say it one more time. I LOVE them. It's just nice to have events that changes up the normal gameplay a little bit. And I would love to see more of them.
That was all I could think up. Hope it helped you!