Sloppy Ezreal W text.

Ezreal's W currently says "Detonating with an ability refunds the cost of that ability +60 mana". In my opinion it looks really sloppy to have a plus sign like this, and recommend a few alternatives. > "Detonating with an ability refunds the cost of that ability and grants an additional 60 mana." This is to keep it in the same format as it is currently while looking nice. > "Detonating with an ability refunds the cost of that ability and grants 60 mana." If you want the above but shorter. > "Detonating with an ability grants 60 mana and refunds the cost of the ability." In my opinion this looks the nicest, as it puts the numbers first and has the ability part last. It wouldn't be the first time they changed text before life, namely Akali Q. [I like to think I helped with that one.](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/o2lJuHL8-akali-gameplay-feedback-mega-thread?comment=00250000) Either way, it's your move Riot.

Seems like no one has joined the conversation yet, be the first to comment below!

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel