In our [last test](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/UEAKFBck-clash-pbe-test-stalled-game-starts-clash-management-tool) we exercised some of the most critical functionality of our Clash Management Tool (CMT) to recover teams from an extreme disaster scenario, stalled game starts. Our [previous Clash tests](https://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/client-new-features-feedback/VQTmwGZq-clash-is-heading-back-to-pbe-for-three-focused-tests-find-out-how-to-get-involved) on PBE have focused heavily on the Clash Management Tool and disaster recovery, but our next test will be far less disruptive :)
Please join us for a **Multi-Day Tournament beginning Tuesday October 2nd** at 16:00 PT. **Registration will open Saturday September 29th** at 09:00 PT!
**What we plan for this test**
We will run a normal (disaster-free!) 3 Day Tournament; 4 Team > 8 Team > 16 Team Bracket. You can participate in any or all of the 3 days to compete for Clash rewards!
**What you can expect**
We are not planning any disruptive shenanigans this time around :) so you can just expect to play! This will be the normal Tournament experience, so Day 1 will begin with a 4-team bracket, proceeding into an 8-team bracket on Day 2, and 16-team bracket Finals on Day 3.
**How to Participate in this Clash test:**
* **Sign up.** If you need to sign up for a PBE account do that [here](https://pbesignup.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/pbe). Please Note:
* PBE account eligibility requires that you are Honor 3+
* We will be granting a final batch of tickets 60 minutes prior to Lock-In, so please be sure to create your accounts prior to 15:00 PT to ensure receipt of tickets.
* ** Assemble a group of 5** players and register your team on the Clash tab opening on Saturday Sept. 29th @ 09:00 PT
* If you don’t have 4 friends on PBE, drop by the [PBE Discord](https://discord.gg/s5qR8Kt) and pick up your missing members!
* **Lock-In begins at 16:00 PT** on Tuesday Oct. 2nd and closes at 16:30 PT
* Day 2 Lock-In begins at 16:00 PT on Wednesday Oct. 3rd
* Day 3 Lock-In begins at 16:00 PT on Thursday Oct. 4th
* **Scouting begins at 16:30 PT **and will last for a minimum of 5 minutes
* **Compete! **
**Important Note:** As we’re playing on PBE, all skill-based matchmaking will be disabled. This means matches may be unbalanced, and won’t be like the full launch experience. We are also disabling the Ranked Eligibility restriction for these PBE tests so that we can reduce the barrier to entry and maximize participation.
Please reply to this thread with feedback and questions or bug reports, and join us in the [PBE Discord](https://discord.gg/s5qR8Kt) during the test! Thanks so much for your participation and support! GLHF!