Hey guys, Rift Herald is coming out and I wanted to fill in some of the details of what's going on here.
* Spawns at the Baron Pit
* First appears at 4:00
* Respawns every 5 minutes
* Despawns at 19:45 unless in combat; hard despawns at 19:55 no matter what
* Encounter details:
* Melee-only attacker - but hits pretty hard. Need to be able to take a punch to tank RH.
* The Eye will occasionally open, exposing RH to bonus damage on attacks from behind equal to ~~12~~ 15% of RH's Max HP as True Damage.
* Takes 35% less damage from ranged Autoattacks.
* Reward details:
* 50 global gold to everyone on the killing team
* Drops "Doom's Eve" buff to the killer:
* 10% increase to all Damage (except True Damage) and 40 bonus MS
* Enhanced Baron Recall
* Enhances nearby minions 40% increased attack speed ~~offensive power, same as Baron buff, with an additional attack speed increase.~~ Does NOT increase their defensive power (don't worry, you won't have to deal with last-hitting Baron buffed minions in lane)
We'll be dropping a Dev Blog explaining some more of the intent behind putting RH in the game, but any and all types of feedback are fair game here. Thanks everyone!