Mark/Dash changes for 5.10

Heya guys, ^_^/ We have some changes to the new ARAM summoner spell Mark/Dash currently on PBE and I wanted to give some extra context. These tweaks are slated for 5.10, but we'll keep an eye on the results and adjust as necessary. **- Moved the damage split on Mark/Dash to 50/50.** We like the damage split but don't want to send the wrong message about 'needing to follow up'. Many of us don't require any extra encouragement, even when the mind is tellin' you NOO~OO! ♪ **- Cooldown up to 40sec from 20sec** The spell was firmly in a space of _"If this is on cooldown, I should use it"_, regardless of effectiveness at the time. We want to move it more into the realm of, _"Hmm, if we have a fight coming up soon, I might want to hang onto this."_. There is a risk of this being too long, so we'll keep an eye on it. **- Range down to 1600 from 2500** We wanted to bring the range down to roughly 'a screen', as was sometimes hard to tell _who_ had hit you. _"Is this snowflake above my head the Ashe or the Darius? Should I be scared?"._ That's not a fun guessing game to play. :/ If it turns out this is too short to offset eating risk-free poke on a spell that can potentially fizzle, we can always tweak again.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel