Let me list all the nerfs Shyvana got last year :
- Devourer was removed
- Monster take more time to respawn
- Her W don't deal onus damage to monster anymore
- Her Q damages were reduced in the first levels
- The passive is equivalent to the old one in the best cases, otherwise it's useless
Now the buffs :
- Her R is unstoppable and grants extra attack range
- Dragon form E is better
As the meta is becoming more and more cc heavy, champions like Shyvana are not in a good position. She has 0 tool for ganks before level 6 and even the ultimate is easily dodgeable and doesn't apply a reliable cc.
I recognize that her late game is good enough, but atm I get invaded in my jungle by Gragas at level 3. So I don't really think that 2.3 armor is the key here.
I have several ideas, maybe pick some of them :
- After 3 attacks on a target affected by the E, it gets slowed
- Make the passive add base armor which is not affected by last whisper
- Add tenacity + some other stat between AD, AS and MS when we have 100 fury points, and these bonuses stay during dragon form.
I hope this will be considered