Thanks for trying out plants and letting us know how they played. We've read a lot and are using it to inform the design. Some of the concerns we want to address right away:
* "Plant spawns (especially Blast Cones) feel too random and can't be planned around."
* "Plants are adding too much clutter."
So, based on recent feedback (especially PBE and some internal feedback), we've done a significant iteration on the plant spawn system:
* **The locations where Blast Cones can spawn are no longer randomized, and fewer will spawn**
* The "game start" Blast Cones now represent the only possible spawn locations
* Removed most Blast Cone spawn locations; total per quadrant: 5-6 -> 2
* Max Blast Cones alive at any given time per quadrant: 3 -> 2
* Respawn time now begins on corpse cleanup instead of "Ready" state
* **Respawn times increased across the board**
* **Seedling growth time increased: 30 seconds -> 60 seconds**
* (This is the stage of a plant life cycle where it's scoutable but not usable yet.)
* **Made other small adjustments to plant positions**
* Nudged some Honeyfruit spawns so they aren't "inside walls" or obscured by terrain as much
* Moved the Scryer's Bloom spawn location between Blue Buff and mid lane a little away from mid (towards river)
These were submitted to the PBE code on 10/24 (should appear on the 10/25 build), so the details of the [old system explanation](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/zVy7EKcI-plant-spawn-full-system-design-pbe) will be a bit outdated.
Try the changes out on PBE and let us know what you think!