Alright lets recap the amount of nerfs that Riot has implemented to hurt her early game:
Dance of Arrows:
* Base damage reduced to 55 / 75 / 95 / 115 / 135 from 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (6.11)
* Reduced cooldown increased to 4 / 3.5 / 3 / 2.5 / 2 seconds from 2 at all ranks
* Mana cost increased to 35 from 30
* Base damage reduced to 40 / 75 / 110 / 145 / 180 from 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200
* Slow icon Slow reduced to 50% from 70%
And some other changes to her W and R that doesn't hurt her early clear as much.
The DoA changes has already hurt her clear enough, especially when they increased the W+Q CD and mana costs (you can't spam Q as much as before). The E changes were justified, but Kindred received no compensation for the damage loss vs Monsters. Now I couldn't care less about competitive integrity because what Riot is doing is removing her jungle sustain and increasing her skill cap, thus making her more of a "high elo" and "pro-play" champion, which I think is unacceptable. My suggestion is that Kindred gets to keep the W heal **vs Monsters**.
TBH if I wanted to play a ranged and squishy champion without sustain in the jungle I might as well pick Kalista because Kindred will be as relevant as her if the changes go through. /rant