Onslaught feels nearly impossible to even get through Escape or Survival because of two enemies.

No matter how we try. We all hopelessly die from the non-stop damage. I usually pick Poppy to be able to revive my teammates but even going a full tank build, Spirit Visage, Warmongers, and Adaptive Helm. I'm still getting mowed down before I can save them. And its super random and instant. But thats not the worst part. **HUGE Big Stompy Monster**: This has to be the 2nd most annoying thing to deal with because it has so much health, and even if you hit it with {{champion:222}} Sharks, Have {{champion:21}} Ult the beast, Me as {{champion:78}} Stun it right after it gets out of {{champion:222}} Sharks. It **STILL** comes straight for you and seems to be unstoppable. It feels like a Boss and shouldn't. One is one thing, but two at the same time? Its nearly impossible to take them both down without one of us dying. **HUGE** Shooty Eyeball Monster: This one is the worst of the worst. You can't dodge its lasers. You can build MR and still die in an instant. Even as a full tank Poppy. I can't get to it in time to stop it from melting my teammates. Which is lame because if I stun it I can kill it. Maybe just reduce the damage it does over time? Or damage in general? Because even if you do attempt to weave out the way of its laser. The Balls from the Shooty Eye will kill you anyway. **Escape:** This mode is hard any way but when we get about to the halfway point where it should get hard. The **HUGE** Shooty Eyeball Monster pretty much locks on to the only one of us who is alive, usually me, and pretty much says "Ha you have to lose now" and just locks on and you die. It's not even so much about dodging skillshots because you can't dodge it. Especially in this mode. I'm all for having a difficult team building game mode revolving around working together but Invasion has the potential to be your best game mode Riot. It is So. MUCH. **FUN!!** But maybe tweek the damage a bit.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel