HEALTH BARS ARE CURRENTLY DISABLED TO PREPARE FOR 7.22 PATCH, THEY WILL BE ENABLED AGAIN NEXT WEEK!
As you may have seen **[in this post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/2x0eKJkU-preseason-healthbar-update)**, we're updating the health bars, and adding several new features!
This change will be on PBE for *two patch cycles* (four weeks or so), as we want to make sure we're shipping a bug free update that works the way you expect. Bringing this back to today, we still have some features in development, and some bugs (both wide and niche) that we aim to fix prior to shipping.
**Notable Known Issues: **
* ~~All Health Bars currently draw over the Minimap~~
* ~~Shreds have _some_ broken functionality~~
* ~~Several issues relating to resolution changes mid-game~~ Might still be a few of these, please let us know! Include your resolution size, please.
* Kled/Skaarl's health bars aren't properly colored, and aren't showing Health Bar animations properly
* Secondary Ability Resources (AKA SARs), like Annie's P, Graves' Bullets, Corki Rockets, etc. are being worked on.
We will be checking this thread often over the next two PBE cycles, so please post any bugs you find into this thread so we can make sure they're good prior to launch!
Thank you very much, and I hope you have a nice day. o/