I've made up an Ezreal change list that would make AD and APEzreal a bit more intersting to play

I just tried to shift away some power from AD Ezreal's Q and E to his W so it feels a lot more useful than it does right now and gave AP Ezreal more access to magic penetration by making his Q deal magic damage in the cost of some damage on his Q, W and E. Also, I made his E prioritize champions over minions in the cost of base damage and some AP ratio. Oh yeah, AD Ezreal will also have more synergy with crit items like Essence Reaver without making the Q actually crit (see the Q changes). I also tried to make his Passive a lot less oppressive to fight against in lane and a bit more difficult to stack to the maximum, but also more rewarding when you finally hit the max stacks. I dunno, just check it out and feel free to give me some feedback :) Passive - Rising Spell Force - Now stacks up to 8 times from 5. - Attack Speed per stack reduced to 6.25% from 10% (Total Attack Speed Unchanged) - Buff duration increased to 7 seconds from 6. - Spells can now only grant a maximum of 2 stacks per cast. - Hitting champions with spells (whether they are allies or enemies) grants 2 stacks instead of 1. - At 8 stacks, your basic attacks deal bonus magic damage on-hit equal to 2 x (Ezreal's level) + 0.15 AP (doesn't apply to Mystic Shot) (Structures take 50% damage) ____ **GOALS** - Make Ezreal a lot less oppressive to lane against with the constant 50% attack speed, but is a bit more rewarding once you finally hit the max stacks with a little on-hit magic damage steroid. Plus, I wanted to make AP Ezreal's passive a bit more useful since the passive really felt bad, so instead of going with something overloaded like CDR or % health damage, I just went with an on-hit effect that only applies to his basic attacks only, not to his Q (to not make him overbearing to play against). Plus, AD Ezreal will have another reason to autoattack in teamfights and to land ALL of his spells :) ____ Q - Mystic Shot - Total AD ratio reduced to 1.0 from 1.1 - AP ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.4 - Now deals magic damage if Ezreal has more AP than TOTAL AD - Now applies on-crit effects (like Essence Reaver's passive, BUT NOT Infinity Edge's, as it doesn't actually crit, but only applies the effects that are triggered on critical strikes only) - Mana Cost increased to 40 at all ranks from 28/31/34/37/40. - Now refunds half of its mana cost if Mystic Shot scores a kill. _____ **GOALS** Reduce Ezreal's obnoxious poke ability in the early game, but make his safe playing and CS'ing a lot better with the mana changes. Plus, for AD Ezreal, I wanted to add a little QoL change for him as it will make him a lot better with crit items since his Q WON'T ACTUALLY CRIT (so no bonus damage with or without IE), but apply the effects that only trigger on crits, like Essence Reaver's mana sustain ability. For AP Ezreal, I wanted to grant him a bit more access to magic penetration as it felt really bad to play him when half of your Q deals physical damage (used to be a lot less before the Lich Bane nerfs as it only was 0.2 physical and 0.75 magic). To compensate, I reduced the Q's AP ratio by 50% (for a little comparaison, it's like Runeglaive Ezreal's Q without the aoe effect, the luden's echo proc or the mana refund on-hit). Plus, I wanted to shift some of AD Ezreal's power from his Q to his W. _____ W - Essence Flux - Now has a 0.2 Bonus AD ratio - Base damage increased to 70/130/190/250/310 from 70/115/160/205/250 - AP ratio reduced to 0.7 from 0.8 - Missile speed increased by 25% - Cooldown changed to 12/11/10/9/8 seconds from 9 seconds at all ranks. - Mana Cost reduced to 50/55/60/65/70 from 50/60/70/80/90. _____ **GOALS** Make Essence Flux a lot more satisfying to use as AD Ezreal by increasing the base damage and adding a 0.2 Bonus AD ratio to it. However, to compensate for the base damage increased, I reduced the AP ratio by 10% AP. Also, I tried to make his W a lot less oppressive to play against in the early game as it does go through minions, so I increased the early cooldown to it. But, since the mana regen changes and to make AP Ezreal on par with most nowadays mid laners, I increased the missile speed and reduced the mana cost attached to it to make it feel a bit better. ______ E - Arcane Shift - Bonus AD ratio reduced to 0.4 from 0.5 - AP ratio reduced to 0.65 from 0.75 - Base damage reduced to 50/100/150/200/250 from 75/125/175/225/275. - Now prioritizes champions over minions. _____ **GOALS** Shift away some of Arcane Shift's offensive power to his W, but also to compensate from the prioritization change. Indeed, Arcane Shift will feel a lot better to use as either AP or AD Ezreal, but at the cost of some damage. _____ R - Trueshot Barrage - At rank 1: Unchanged - At rank 2: Damage fall-off per unit reduced to 8% from 10% - At rank 3: Minimum damage increased to 50% from 30% - Cooldown changed to 130/115/100 seconds from 120 at all ranks. - Mana Cost increased to 150/125/100 at all ranks from 100. ______ **GOALS** Not much has changed from this spell, except the fact that I nerfed its early game with the cooldown increase, but slighlty buffed the mid game with a small dcrease of cooldown and damage fall-off per unit, but the bigger change is on his ultimate as he will have a lot more power attached it even if he hits a lot of units or not. The mana change is only here to gate him early and mid game from spamming it on either minions or as a poke tool (yes, I poke my enemies with my ult, AMA). ______ Any thoughts on this guys? Riot? :)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel