**EDIT ::: Because "All Role Selections" are being tested right now, Captains are able to be more specific than ever before which means that queue times will be longer than normal--especially because PBE is also a smaller server. If you want to improve your queue times, just keep using "Any Role" for each slot for now as a Captain. Thanks!**
Team Builder is coming to the PBE next week! On Monday and Tuesday (1/27 and 1/28), we're going to run a PBE test of Team Builder from 1:00 - 5:00 PM PST (21:00 - 1:00 GMT). Select PBE testers will be able to try out this new feature and give us invaluable feedback on its design and functionality.
We got a lot of great feedback on Team Builder in the first two PBE tests, and we have been hard at work incorporating some of your feedback. Team Builder is a complete re-design of Champion Select, which means it’s extremely complicated and there are a lot of changes. One of our goals is to keep collaborating with players on this feature, and collect feedback throughout the development process.
**What does this mean for players?**
As players, you’ll be able to help us test the feature extremely early in the process, and work directly with developers to evolve the feature over time.
PBE is a smaller server, so queue times will be longer, and gameplay experiences will not represent a Live server. Matches might be very unbalanced as players of all skill levels will appear in the same match, but our focus is on testing the feature and collecting your feedback.
**The following additions have been made for this PBE test:**
- Reduced overall music volume and improved transitions.
**- All Role Selections are now available**
- Improved tooltip polish (tooltips should be readable even if they go outside the bounds of the client)
- You are now able to change your skin after the captain has started searching for solos.
- Mastery and Rune drop-down polish.
**The following bugs have been fixed for this PBE test:**
- Fixed a bug where solos in Team lobbies would see “ has left the group” when a candidate was declined or failed to accept the join group prompt.
- Fixed a bug where item sets would not work with Team Builder games.
- Fixed a bug where the “Home” button would not appear for lobby members if they navigated to the summoner profile while in matchmaking.
- Added the “Actual queue time” timer back for solos
- Fixed a bug where the champion grid would fail to load champions and the user would not be able to proceed.
**The following features are still turned off or incomplete for this PBE test:**
- Friend Invites from Friends List
- Dynamic Matchmaking Adjustments
- Estimated Wait Times
- Anti-Abuse System
**How do I get involved and help make Team Builder awesome?
We'll be using this thread to collect player feedback and answer questions about this PBE test. ***We're looking for more general feedback since we'll be on PBE longer than the previous tests. For example, where are all the places we can add polish to the feature, and are there any points in the feature that seems confusing to you. ***
RiotDoctahWayne has a thread [in the Bugs Forum](http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/c/bugs/8q2rFAmu-team-builder-bugs) that will be collecting information on bugs you’ve found in Team Builder.
To participate in future beta testing for League of Legends, [apply for beta access here](http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/c/gameplay/A6C28D2F095DB73F105D1B3CD30386864E6D77FF-status-pbe-sign-ups).