--edit 4/21. 2:50 PM PDT: --
* Hey all! In response to the feedback on E's hit/blockability, I've just got some changes in for tomorrow's PBE build:
* Maximum missiles blocked by minions ~~7~~ >>> 5
* Missiles additionally deal their damage to neighboring minions within a small, 'under-the-hood' aoe around the target
* Tooltip updated for clarity, now includes mention of the blocking mechanic
* Target ting indicator updated to look more like Ashe Volley (shows lines for each missile)
* These changes should make some feelable improvements when using E near a minion wave and add some additional clarity to what the ability does. No tuning changes yet, but still keeping an eye on his Q's tuning, as there are some reports of healing / damage being lower than expected.
-- Thanks again for all the feedback guys! --
Hey Vladimir fans (and other concerned parties)!
Here’s the thread to discuss all things vladimir - bugs, feedback, opinions, etc! To get us started, here’s a rundown of the full kit changes (bigger changes to Q, E, and R, so I put those first!):
Vladimir’s Q has always been his bread and butter ability, and we wanted to keep it that way, so we did! The main difference: as Vladimir siphons his opponent’s life force, his craving for blood grows until it hit’s critical mass, frenzying him for a short while. Beware the Crimson Rush, if you approach Vladimir in that window, he’ll find himself with more of your blood than you yourself have.
* CD from 10/8.5/7/5.5/4 to 9/8/7/6/5
* Damage from 90/125/160/195/230 (+0.6) to 80/100/120/140/160 (+0.45)
* Heal from 15/25/35/45/55 (+0.25) >> 20/25/30/35/40 (+0.15)
* After casting Transfusion twice, Vladimir gains Crimson Rush the next time it becomes available to cast
* Crimson Rush:
* Vladimir gains a burst of speed and for the next 2.5 seconds Transfusion deals 100% increased damage and heals for an additional 50+15/lvl plus (0.025)AP % of his missing health.
E: [The new] Tides of Blood
Tides of blood is thematically interesting, but the ability has never really lived up to it’s promise, always feeling a bit soft and unsatisfying. Now, at a significant health cost, Vladimir can truly make his presence felt in a fight, unleashing explosive novas of blood (if he can manage to pay for them!).
* Range: 600
* Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5
* Vladimir charges up a reservoir of blood, paying up to 10% of his max health over 1 second to increase Tides of Blood’s damage by the same amount.
* On release or after 1.5 seconds, Vladimir unleashes a nova of blood, dealing between 30/40/50/60/70 (+0.025 HP)(+0.35 AP) and 60/80/100/120/130 (+0.1 HP)(+0.7 AP).
* At full charge, Tides of Blood slows Vladimir while he holds it, but will briefly slow targets by 40/45/50/55/60% when he releases it.
A strategically interesting ability that had the same pitfalls as tides of blood -- it’s cool in theory, but could be pushed further. Now, Hemoplague’s detonation will heal Vlad for each champion hit. If Vladimir can survive the initial chaos of a team fight and tag several champions with his ult, he’ll rise gloriously from his Sanguine Pool, revitalized with a second wind and ready to drain whatever life is left from his opponents.
* Duration 5 >>> 4s
* Damage amp 12% >>> 10%
* At the end of the duration, Hemoplague now heals Vladimir for 50% of its damage amount (75/125/175 +0.35 AP) for each enemy champion hit
P: Crimson Pact
One of Vladimir’s unique aspects is his ability to build health and AP items. In recent times, it’s been optimal to build heavy AP and skate by on the ‘free’ HP from his passive. We’re looking to get some more decision making and diversity in his builds by hitting that problem:
* Bonus HP to AP factor changed from 0.025 >>>0.04
* AP to Bonus HP factor changed from 1.4 >>> 1.0
W: Sanguine Pool
An iconic ability, considerably well costed given its power, and a good fit for the rest of the kit, so:
* ~~No changes!~~ >>> JK! I forgot, thanks to Lord Sanguinus for pointing it out : Damage ~~15~~ >> 10% of Vlad's bonus health
* Hint: W can be cast during E.
Vladmir’s laning phase is more interactive now, so he doesn’t need the artificially low combat stats he’s been cursed with early on.
* Base Health 543 >> 550
* Health growth factor 85 >> 84
* Attack damage 48 >> 52
* Base armor 21.9 >> 23
* Armor growth factor 3.5 >> 3.3
And I’ll leave it at that for now! I hope you enjoy our changes to Vlad, and either way I look forward to hearing your feedback.