Some Nidalee stuff went to PBE today without any word from us as to when/why it would release, so I just wanted to give everyone some details on that.
First, not all of those changes are going to see the Live environment, and many won't be in patch 4.11 either. For the most part, I'm pretty happy with how Nidalee's doing in 4.10 at the moment, but there are a few main issues I will be looking into patching up in the near future. First, she is at the extreme of unreliability when it comes to teamfighting, so I want to give her a bit of help in that department. Second, her power level seems to be particularly high in early laning before it steadily goes down over game time. The changes on PBE today were aimed largely at addressing those issues, but with limited time before we finish our 4.11 patch cycle, we've decided to take on a less aggressive changelist for her.
I will likely continue to investigate ways to improve her feel and balance her power curve over the next few patches, and that may include things like the 'AP to on-hit damage' and 'Swipe granting defenses' stuff you saw today, but for now we're going to stick to the above changes to test for 4.11. She's a hard character to pick up and master, so we don't want to overreact to early performance data that suggests she's dramatically on the weak side, since I think most of us (player and developer alike) get the feeling that's not completely true.
Here's what you'll see on PBE on 6/24, relative to 4.10:
* Base Health increased to 390 from 370
* Base Armor increased to 17 from 15
* Nidalee now receives 10% Movement Speed in all directions while Hunting, increased to 30% toward Hunted targets. (Note: at any one time, Nidalee can never receive more than a total of 30% Movement Speed from the Hunt and Brush Movement Speed sources)
* Javelin Toss
* Missile width increased to 40 from 30
* Cooldown reduced to 13/12/11/10/9 from 17/16/15/14/13
* Damage reduced to 10/12/14/16/18% from 12/14/16/18/20%
* Hunted Pounce activation range increased to 750 from 700
* Hunted Pounce will now jump 75 units in front of where the target is facing at the time of jump rather than 150 units to the side of the target opposite Nidalee
* Primal Surge
* Mana Cost reduced to 60/75/90/105/120 from 60/80/100/120/140
* Aspect of the Cougar
* Triggering a Hunt resets the cooldown of Aspect of the Cougar when Nidalee is in human form