> **Living Vengeance **
> On a minion or monster kill, Varus gains 20% attack speed for 3 seconds. On a champion kill or assist, Varus gains 40% attack speed for 6 seconds. These bonuses do not stack with themselves.
To start, I think Varus is fine as he is neither too OP or UP.
But there's one change I'd like to see.
Killing minions gives only 20% and killing champions gives 40%; when killing multiple minions or champions this passive doesn't stack.
The fix I'd like to see is a diminishing returns attack speed steroid for champions at the very least.
Say he kills more than 1 champ, what should happen is this:
1. He get 40% for the kill
2. 20% for the next
3. 10% for the one after that
and none after that. (The numbers can be increased or decreased but there should be a cap)
This buffs his dueling in lane and around minions.
1. He wipes out a a whole wave with Q, E
2. Gets a 20% then 10% then 5% (or lower than those numbers but no more than 3 attack speed boosts)
One of the counterarguments against this is that:
1. He has slightly higher attack range
2. He has longest Poke of any AD
3. He has above average CC
> What do you think about this?