An evaluation of all of the new item changes

This is not a QQ thread, please don't think I am complaining. But looking at the PBE, I'm scared. Here's a list of changes that concern me: {{item:3046}} {{item:3085}} and Rapid Firecannon are near the exact same item for stats, just a pick of passive. All jungle items are more expensive, {{item:3707}} now doesn't give armour pen (a very important stat in my opinion), {{item:3708}} gives 10 less AP for some extra mana {{item:3143}} (the only item I know of the counter crits) has been nerfed extremely while crits have been introduced on many items and adc's Magic resist items like {{item:3139}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3102}} {{item:3091}} have now increased either stats or MR Which doesn't make sense because... AP items like {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3041}} {{item:3708}} {{item:3285}} have been increased in price without any buffs and {{item:3157}} has become terribly unefficient (losing total AP from its parts from 95 to 80), prompting a huge reduction in mage play. Mana pots are being removed, and there has not been a ton of changes to mana regen or base stats yet, although there doesnt seem to be that much of a trouble Armor/tank items like {{item:3143}} {{item:3075}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3025}} have either stats that aren't useful or are not efficient enough to be a good item pick, which is concerning with all of the adc buffs Quinn's bird form allows around 700 movement speed (i dont know the actual numbers) which to me is a little high {{item:3072}} now does not have a unique lifesteal, allowing them to stack (if you built 6 BT's it would be 120% lifesteal and an extra 480 AD) The new Warlord's Bloodlust Mastery now gives crit users (which are being reworked, buffed, and given items) an intense amount of susteaned lifesteal along too, making synergy with BT on an adc a lot of lifesteal. HOWEVER: A lot of items are getting an addition of cooldown reduction, along with talk of reducing some tenacities and cc counters could mean that the shift is centered around outplay cc's to be able to pin down all of the new dmg. This could mean some intersting play for champions like{{champion:1}} and {{champion:32}} (even with tank and ap nerfs) If there is anything I missed, or have incorrect information on, please leave a comment.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel