Mordekaiser Build Discussion

Curious on what you guys have been building so far. Since the patch is gonna hit live soon, I thought it'd be interesting to see what all we've tried. I've been doing a lot of {{item:3116}} {{item:3078}} tank myself, but I decided to list off some other options I want to look into {{item:3071}} you can make use of pretty much everything except the armor shred, but even then you're auto attacking a lot. I think CDR is very important on Mordekaiser. Titanic Hydra vs {{item:3074}} -- what do you guys think? Theoretically, I would say Titanic scales better on account of his mostly tank builds, but Ravenous's higher AD means his Q would supposedly scale harder, yes? {{item:3056}} {{item:3512}} -- I think Mordekaiser could regain his splitpushing niche in a different fashion with Portal, and Ohmwrecker will make him a fearless tower-diving monster. Something like, say.. {{item:3074}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3065}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3111}} {{item:3071}} would give you 30% CDR, not including runes or masteries, as well as a lot of durability and sustain. You can switch out one of the damage items for more tankiness if you need to, with Ravenous giving you waveclear and Gunblade giving you a way to slow down other targets.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel