Hello everyone! The new Brand stuff is out on PBE, here's a thread to talk about the changes. I'll try to answer any questions you may have. Exact numbers are subject to balance change still, naturally. Here's the rough changelist:
* **Blaze** -
* Now stacks up to three times, but does less damage per stack. When it reaches max stacks, it becomes unstable, detonating after 2 seconds in a massive AE. The blast deals big % max health damage and applies blaze to anything caught inside.
* Blaze gets really scary as the game goes on. Split up against Brand!
* The blast damage scales with Brand's level, maxing at level 9. It also scales with AP.
* After the blast, the detonating unit can't stack blaze again for 4 seconds.
* Stun duration to 1.5s from 2s, rankup damage down a bit per level.
* **Pillar of Flame**
* Cooldown now improves with level, costs less mana.
* Rankup damage reduced, cooldown improved.
* Prioritizes stacking blaze on champions -- so always prioritizes champions, and specifically tries to make as many bombs as possible.
* Less damage per bounce.
* Blaze bonus is now a brief slow.
He's playable now on PBE. I'll try to answer any questions you may have, good hunting out there!