Practice tool breaking game bug

Aatrox | League of Legends
Aatrox is a legendary warrior, one of only five that remain of an ancient race known as the Darkin. He wields his massive blade with grace and poise, slicing through legions in a style that is hypnotic to behold. With each foe felled, Aatrox's seemingly living blade drinks in their blood, empowering him and fueling his brutal, elegant campaign of slaughter.
{{champion:266}} PLAY AATROX. ok so i couldnt get a video cause my recording software broke on me. but. if you go onto practice tool and just go on with the 100% refresh abilaties. Go to any building. mostly inhibitors and nexus and fountain. Spam Q and R and somehow you will get stuck in the air. you can still spam Q and W E R and items. {{summoner:4}} will cancell you out and same with {{item:3152}} . I randomly decided to spam kill the bot while waiting for my friends and i just got ''stuck'' in the air. i kept bouncing up cause i spammed Q. So go to an inhibitor and Spam Q around it and somehow you will just float up into the air. Its kind of hard to do but once you get the hang of it then its quite easy. This was my first discovered bug and i Think im the first one to discover this. Feedback pls. Also tell me if you managed to do it :3 {{champion:266}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel