**UPDATE: Updated Bots are back on PBE!**
We've gotten a lot of great feedback from the first bots thread. Thank you to everyone who took the time to share their experiences and/or bugs!
Because of all your reports, the old thread is getting pretty large, and we want to make sure that new feedback is easy for us to find and address. To that end, we've started this new thread. Here we can have a clean slate, which will help us focus on the feedback that's bubbling to the top.
As with the old thread, we're looking for bugs (these are obviously broken behaviors like bots standing totally still for long periods etc) or wonky behaviors (these are things like bots being super aggro when they shouldn't, running away from a 5v1 etc). Please provide as much detail as you can, since this will really help us out in reproducing the bug or behavior so that we can see what we can do to fix/improve it.
We also wanted to collect and address a couple of the common topics from the old thread:
* Jungle bots!
* We would love to have jungle bots. However, while it we could pretty quickly make a bot move around the jungle taking camps, it is REALLY challenging to make that bot more than a roaming pile of 300g for anyone who takes the trouble to find it (or worse, having it try bad ganks). If we compare that to what we can accomplish with laning behaviors in the same time period, we think it makes more sense to focus on lanes.
* Bot item builds
* We are working on updating these as we go. It may take a while, but we're going to try to get to every bot. Beginners will build recommended items so that the experience is consistent for new players, and Intermediates will build "standard" items (as much as there is such a thing).
* ~~Bots will follow a 1-1-3 lane setup if a player disconnects from the game during load~~
* Bots will sometimes freeze and take no action while defending their base
* If you see this and can provide details about the situation where/when it occurred, that would be EXTREMELY helpful
* Games containing Sivir + Swain will cause some bots to stay at base
* Fix incoming shortly. In the mean time, we recommend avoiding making custom games with both these champions to avoids the issue.
([Old thread](http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bugs/InryQ3Pg-bots-updated-bots-feedback-thread) for reference. Please help us out by posting any feedback in this new thread from now on :) )