I am curious if a red, or anyone with an opinion can weigh in on this?
Basically the sightstone is a general support item. But it only offers one stat. One stat that isn't as good on some supports as others.
**So I was wondering. Why not make enchantments, like the boots? and let the Sightstones be enchanted twice.**
Sightstone (400g) - 1 Charge. No stats.
- 190Hp, 2 Extra Charges - (500g)
- 25 AP, 2 Extra Charges - (500g)
- 15 AD, 2 Extra Charges - (500g)
- 10% CDR, 2 Extra Charges - (500g)
- 250 Mana,2 Extra Charges - (500g)
Then you can upgrade the sightstone twice. for a total cost of 1400g
maybe you get Sightstone with 5 charges, 190hp and 25ap
or Sightstone with 5 charges and 30 AD
250 mana and 10% cdr, etc.
But it means, building the sightstone is good for your team, and also lets you customize it to your support.