[IDEA ONLY] Ezreal's Passive ~ Rising Spell Force

Current Passive ~ "Rising Spell Force: Ezreal gains 10% bonus attack speed for 6 seconds every time he hits a target with his abilities, stacking up to 5 times." *Idea! Passive Addition/Change/Idea* ~ "Rising Spell Force: Ezreal Gains 10% bonus attack speed ***and spell cast time reduction on his basic spells*** for 6 seconds every time he hits a target with his abilities, stacking up to 5 times." Basically the more you ramp up his passive the faster you can shoot your Q's animation. Currently his Q's cast time is 0.25 if at max stacks 50% off of that would make the cast time 0.125. This is faster than the speed of Nidalee throwing her Q before patch 5.15 EXCEPT this is 0.025 seconds faster. Anyone who plays her will know how this will feel. Now remember this is just the animation not the projectile speed! Now I know what you're thinking "this is actually a pretty big buff to Ezreal" Yeah I know don't worry I had an idea that'd make it all even. Make his Q's ratio back down to a 1.0 and make his passive back to standing for 5 seconds instead of 6. I think that'd be pretty fair.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel