Let's Talk Rageblade

It's a decent item but I think it could be better. I tested to see if {{item:3930}} and {{item:3085}} would multiply its stacks. Well both didn't...I can some what understand hurracan not working with it (but wished it would) but to my sadness nope. But Deviour should due to its a double auto every 2nd strike. To me I'd love to see these items work with Rageblade. I'll show u the champs and builds I was trying. {{champion:24}} with {{item:1403}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3102}} {{champion:10}} with {{item:3124}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3146}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3026}} Jax x8 rageblade stacks in 4 hits .....In my opinion with deviour should be 3 for x8 stacks just 1 more hit but as we all know 1 hit can be winning or losing a duel. Kayle x8 stacks in 4hits melee or 8 hits ranged... Now this is were I think hurricane should be affective. Hurricane only works if E is on. So Kayle in melee would take 4 hits max it or with hurricane 3 hits for max stacks. Now I know what your gonna say Hurricane 2 extra hit per auto is really a auto attack. BUT if you put hurricane on champs suck as {{champion:51}} (and i dont btw) you get your head shouts faster. But this should be the same for Rageblade. Sooooo whats everyone else think.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel