The return of 4.13 content means Sona is back on the PBE. She returns with her audio intact, an updated base model and textures, as well as updated Silent Night and Pentakill skins. We continue to improve her VFX as well, and will continue to update these as we move towards Sona's release.
Sona has also had a few balance changes since she left PBE, mostly a few tweaks to react to her dishing out a tremendous amount of healing in playtests, and a usability improvement on her E.
* Mana cost increased to 55/60/65/70/75 from 50/55/60/65/70
* Mana cost increased to 70/75/80/85/90 from 65/70/75/80/85
* Base heal reduced to 20/40/60/80/100 from 25/50/75/100/125 (Max heal now 40/80/120/160/200)
* Ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25 (Max now 0.4)
* Fixed issue where Sona's Movement Speed buff was removed when she used another aura
Questions for Sona players:
* How many games have you played on the Sona Update?
* What sort of game was this? (Doom bots, Summoners Rift 5v5, Standard Bots, Howling Abyss, etc.)
* Did you find any bugs?
* How was laning phase?
* How was mid and late game?
* How risky was tagging your allies with your auras?
* How often was the risk worth the reward
* How did you feel about your impact on team fights?
* What did you think of Sona's updated audio?
* What did you think of Sona' update art assets?