Mana refunds can exceed 100%

I don't know if this is necessarily a bug or not, but mana refunded by the Tear of the Goddess and its upgrades are not considered when an ability tries to refund a part of its mana cost. So, for example, if Annie has an Archangel's Staff and uses Q to kill an enemy, she will net gain 25% of the Q's mana cost for each enemy she kills this way. I think it would make more sense if, for example, if two sources tried to refund 75% of a spell's cost, the first source should refund 75%, then the other source would refund 75% of the remaining 25% left actually paid, for a total of a 93.75% refund, rather than a 150% refund.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board